| || |
| at UMass Boston | June 5, 2011 | Call (617) 287 - 6911 for info |
2011 WUMB Music Fest
TICKET* PRICES AND INFORMATION BELOW
Purchase tickets on-site at the Festival box office on Sunday, June 5th beginning at 10:00am.
Ticket prices below are the current cost per ticket through the Festival. Sorry, there are no longer any WUMB Member Discount tickets available.
Please see descriptions below for each type of ticket.
General Admission Ticket: WUMB Members - $35.00/each; Non-Member $35/each
Patron Ticket: WUMB Members - $100/each; Non-Member $100/each SORRY, ALL PATRON TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT.
Lawn Seating: $20
Child Ticket (ages 6-12): $10
Children under age 6: free
- General Admission Ticket - general admission seating at all three stages: 1) outdoor, tent-covered Field stage, on chairs; 2) indoor, Lipke Auditorium stage, or 3) indoor, Coffeehouse Stage, a smaller, more intimate setting.
- Patron Ticket - guaranteed premier seating at the tent-covered Field Stage, Lipke Stage and Coffeehouse Stage. These tickets are very limited; only 60 Patron tickets will be sold.
- Lawn Seating - Field Stage only - admission to the Field Stage, for lawn chair and blanket seating only (lawn chairs and blankets not provided). This ticket does not allow you into the Lipke or Coffeehouse Stages.
- Child Ticket - Children 6-14, general admission to any of the three stages.
- Children Under 6 - free admission at the Field Stage.